Join the staff at Unger Eye Care
Unger Eye Care has served the eye care needs of patients in Troy and the surrounding communities for over 25 years. We are dedicated to giving back to these communities by supporting and participating in local activities. Our staff is a critical element in the success of our practice. We provide them with a comprehensive compensation package including: training, on going education, medical insurance, vision care, paid holidays, paid time off and a retirement plan. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for any of our open positions, submit your application here and select the desired position from the Job Opening drop-down menu.
Current Job Opportunities
Full-time Eye Care Office Manager
Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you an Office Manager with experience managing a team? Would you enjoy working in a patient-centered environment offering state-of-the-art eye care? Would you like to work in a practice that offers excellent benefits and very competitive pay in a positive, rewarding environment? Unger Eye Care is a private optometric practice located in the St. Louis metropolitan area and we invite you to apply today to join this group of highly trained providers and staff who work as a team to provide excellent, coordinated, and personalized eye care.
Eye Care Office Manager Responsibilities
- Day-to-Day practice operations with commitment to providing the highest quality of service to patients
- Overseeing all Human Resources activities for the staff including those related to hiring, orienting, training, disciplining, terminating, performance evaluation, goal setting, and employee relations
- Developing, maintaining, and enforcing office policies
- Overseeing and monitoring patient wait times and patient flow, working closely with staff to enhance these procedures
- Participate in the internal and external marketing plan for the practice
- Maintain relationships with vendors that benefit the practice
Eye Care Office Manager Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication, organizational, and technology skills
- Business management experience
- Human Resources and people management experience
- Leadership ability
Full-time Retail Sales Associate/Optician for our Troy, Illinois location.
Retail Sales Associate/Optician Responsibilities
- Educating and assisting patients in selecting their glasses frames and lenses
- Taking patient glasses related measurements
- Presenting and dispensing glasses
- Adjusting and repairing glasses
- Maintaining glasses inventory
- Communicating with doctors, staff, and patients
- Willing to train